We are very pleased and proud to announce that Stockwell Safety is now a NEBOSH Gold Learning Partner, after being awarded the Gold rating on the new quality assurance programme recently introduced by NEBOSH, the National Examination Board for Occupational Health and Safety.
The NEBOSH Learning Excellence Programme grades all accredited NEBOSH course providers against six fundamental principles, which are…
NEBOSH Learning Excellence Principles:
- Ensure all learners understand what is expected of them and what they can expect from their Learning Provider
- Create a learning environment that is engaging and encourages interaction that is appropriate for the course and type of delivery
- Provide accurate course materials and continually update and improve them
- Ensure tutors are qualified, knowledgeable, competent and engaging
- Give learners feedback on their progress and provide appropriate support
- Review course delivery and learner feedback and action as necessary
Click the image below to download the guidance from NEBOSH, which includes more detail about what each of the six Learning Excellence Principles cover.
There are three levels…
- Bronze: Meets the standards of the NEBOSH Learning Excellence Principles
- Silver: Exceeds the standards of the NEBOSH Learning Excellence Principles
- Gold: Greatly exceeds the standards of the NEBOSH Learning Excellence Principles
In becoming a NEBOSH Gold Learning Partner, learners and employers can be assured that when they choose Stockwell Safety as their training provider for NEBOSH courses, they are choosing a provider that has demonstrated a commitment to delivering the very best levels of service.
Adam Harries, Founder and Director of Stockwell Safety said:
“NEBOSH have been a key part of both my journey as a Health and Safety Professional and Stockwell Safety’s development as a buisiness. As a small training provider, we take pride in what we do and this rating means a lot to us!”
The roll-out of the NEBOSH Learning Excellence Programme happens to coincide with the roll-out of another change that is happening with Stockwell Safety’s delivery of NEBOSH courses. The NEBOSH National General Certificate has undergone a review and there have been significant changes to the structure and format of the qualification. You can read more about what’s changed in our article here. Stockwell Safety will be hitting the ground running with these changes and delivering the new and updated version of the National General Certificate as from October 2019.
To find out more about our NEBOSH courses, please visit our information page here.